July 14 - 21, 2019
Camp begins with Registration/Check-in begins at 9am on July 14th.
Camp ends at 9am on July 21st.
Junior Camp: 9-12 Years Old
Senior Camp: 13-18 Years Old
The Camp Fee is $325 (per camper)
|# of Children
||Total Cost Owed
- Send in your camp application form before July 1 for early pre-registration ($25 discount). Household discounts still apply.
Consist of many professional, experienced, diverse individuals that work with youth in their local church, it is a requirement that they confess a personal relationship with Christ and are in good standing with their local congregation and have their Pastor's approval. Many are former campers, and all staff receive a background check.
Joette Gibbs, Registrar
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Rev. Dr. Don Bethany, Brooklyn, NY
Lady Doris Davis, Columiba, MD
Danielle Sanders, Lexington, KY
D. Sherill Sanders, Lexington, KY
Rev. Rhema Davis, Columbia, MD
Bernard Durham, West Friendship, MD
Deidre Sanders-Frye, Centennial, OH
Portia Shephard, Hermitage, PA
Campers receive three well balanced meals each day. The menu is approved by a certified dietician. If there are special dietary needs they should be indicated on the camp application.
1. No drugs, smoking, or drinking of alcoholic beverages.
2. No profanity.
3. Dress should be appropriate for a Christian camp:
- One-piece bathing suits (nothing showing midriff) and swim trunks
- No backless, braless or haltertop fashions
- No short shorts or tank tops
4. Sandals/Flip Flops are only allowed as shower shoes and can't be worn on camp grounds.
5. Campers are to follow rules as reviewed by their counselor.
6. No Ipods, hand-held video games, cell phones are permitted at designated times.
7. Serious offenders of rules will be sent home at the parent's expense.
8. Youth Camp Middlesex is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
WHAT SHOULD CAMPERS BRING TO CAMP?
1. A heart for God
3. Bedding: Sheets (full size), blankets, or sleeping bag and pillow
4. Blue jeans/slacks (3-4 pairs)
5. One piece swimming suit (see above for approved type)
6. Shoes, heavy walking shoes, tennis shoes, dress shoes and roller skates (optional)
8. Toiletry articles: soap, toothpaste, deodorant, towel, washcloth, etc.
9. Heavy jacket or sweater
10. Extra money for camp store and extracurricular activities
11. Dress attire for coronation
Parents are invited to accompany their children to camp on check-in day. The camp coronation and evening vespers are camp events that parents are welcome to attend. For the safety of our campers, upon your arrival, please check in at the office with proper identifcation.
Campers are NOT permitted to keep any medication with them at any time, including OTC. All medication is to be in their own original bottle or box, with your child's name on the container. Please have Epipen prescribed with child's name on medication. All medication including inhalers, pain relievers, allergies should be turned over to the camp nurse on arrival.
The camp is located about 3 miles from the town of West Middlesex, approximately 15 miles east of Youngstown, OH. West Middlesex is easily accessible by traveling I-8- and Rte 60 from east or west.
410 Campground Rd
West Middlesex, PA 16159